Today's core language
In the early morning of April 14, according to Bloomberg News, sources familiar with the situation said that Nokia is in talks with Alcatel-Lucent about the acquisition of some of the latter's business, with the aim of enhancing its telecommunications equipment business and better with Ericsson. Start the competition. For more information on technology, please pay attention to the daily electronic core morning newspaper.
First, communication news
1. Nokia or acquire Alcatel wireless assets. In the early morning of April 14, according to Bloomberg News, sources familiar with the situation said that Nokia is in talks with Alcatel-Lucent about the acquisition of some of the latter's business, with the aim of enhancing its telecommunications equipment business and better with Ericsson. Start the competition. According to anonymous sources, Nokia may announce an agreement this week to acquire Alcatelâ€™s wireless assets. Nokia has also considered a full acquisition of Alcatel, but the most likely option is to acquire its wireless business, which had revenues of 4.7 billion euros (about $5 billion) last year.
2, Google mobile operator plan: do not change the SIM card switch package. Morning news on April 15th, according to the technology blog Android Police reported that Google's mobile operator plans are concentrated in a leaky application, but it is not yet certain whether the application is developed by Google itself. Imagine if you could condense your mobile phone package into an application-based subscription service like SpoTIfy or Netflix, so that's great â€“ you can turn it off whenever you don't use the package, and you don't have to change your SIM card to Switch packages between different mobile phones, and the final price can also be calculated based on the traffic you consume.
Second, the semiconductor
1. Qualcomm rejects the spin-off request from aggressive investors: no major restructuring is planned. In the early morning of April 14, Qualcomm said that the company is likely to reject a spin-off request from a radical investor, saying it is unlikely to consider a major corporate restructuring plan. Qualcomm said: "The previous review has concluded that the synergy provided by our business model can provide more value to shareholders than another corporate structure." But the company also promised to find ways to improve its share price.
Third, touch sensing
1. Fingerprint unlocking OUT: Android users engage in voice unlocking . According to foreign media reports, Google has officially launched version 7.0 of Google Play Services, and some Android devices have begun to support the "Trusted Voice" feature, that is, users can use their own voice to unlock the device. At present, the main unlocking scheme in Android devices is the traditional PIN code and customized sliding pattern. Google is committed to providing users with more rich unlocking methods, such as Trusted Voice. If the user needs to use the sound to unlock, to click on the Trusted Voice option under the â€œSmart Lockâ€ menu, you will receive a dialog box stating that the sound unlocking security is weaker than other options. After selecting OK, the user can call "OK Google" to unlock the phone.
Android users engage in voice unlocking (picture from Sina)
Fourth, automotive electronics
1. Microsoft enters the automotive aftermarket: Xiao Bingcheng maintenance expert. On April 15th, the automobile and the aftermarket of the automobile have been the important areas for all the giants to fight for. Microsoft (Asia) Internet Engineering Institute and Shell China announced that the two sides will use the artificial intelligence "Microsoft Xiao Bing" as the entry point, combined with Shell's big data advantage, to enter the "Internet +" car use and maintenance market.
1. Sony Japan develops cheap mobile phone sensors for emerging markets. According to "Nikkei Business News" reported on April 15, Sony will develop and sell cheap version of image sensor for low-end smartphone manufacturers in emerging economies, while compressing some functions while maintaining high image quality to achieve cheap Chemical. It is expected that the global market for smartphones will continue to be an growth engine in emerging economies. Japanese companies such as Sony, Alps Electric, and Sanmei Electric are planning to shift their previous strategies for high-end models and strive to expand their share of the mobile phone parts market in emerging economies.
The Fiber Optic Patch Cords are compliant to IEC & TIA/EIA specifications. Low cost but high performance, which makes it one of the most popular cables. We supply the Single Mode 9/125, Multi Mode OM2 50/125 , Multi Mode OM3 10Gb 50/125 and Multi Mode 62.5/125 types Fiber Optic Patch Cord cables. They are with various PC, UPC, and APC connectors respectively.
SC to SC, SC to LC & LC to LC fiber patch cords are ideal choice and most common type. Patch Cords are available in a variety of lengths and configurations. Custom cables are also available with Low Smoke Zero Halogen or PVC.These Patch Cords manufactured using high quality components and the most sophisticated mechanical polishing techniques.
---High temperature stability
---Low insertion loss and back reflection loss
---Superior Quality Standard PC/UPC/APC Polishing
---Standard: Telcordia GR-326-CORE, TIA/EIA and IEC
--the length is 1m\3m\5m\10m could be choiced.
Fiber Patchcord,Fiber Jumper,Fiber Pigtail,Fiber Optic Patch Cord
ChengDu HTLL Electronical Equipment Co.,LTD , https://www.cnhtll.com